MEDDIC training live - delivered virtually - over 3 sessions:
- Tuesday 14th March 4-5.30pm GMT
- Wednesday 15th March 4-5.30pm GMT
- Thursday 16th March 4-5.30pm GMT
MEDDIC is an industry-best-practice sales qualification technique to drive faster sales cycles and increase average deal sizes.
inspir’em’s MEDDIC Foundations course provides a baseline for implementing MEDDIC in any organisation, for every go-to-market function.
This course is designed to provide attendees, in any department, an understanding of the MEDDIC qualification methodology to drive greater team productivity.
This MEDDIC Foundations course delivers against 4 simple goals:
- Introduce MEDDIC & understanding its origin story
- Understand the benefits of MEDDIC for better collaboration across all go-to-market functions
- Provide a detailed overview into each letter of MEDDIC
- Deliver practical examples for application in the real-world using your value proposition
- Implementation of a common language for qualification across your entire organisation
- Improve early-stage qualification for better pipeline management
- Use the MEDDIC methodology to grow deals and protect revenue in negotiations
- Improve late-stage qualification for increased forecast accuracy
The course is a mixture of presentations, exercises, examples and role plays, to help with embedding the technique into your company’s daily operating rhythm.
Once you have completed the course, by subscribing you will have access to online course material, follow up deal sheets and cheat sheets plus early access to our blogs.
You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime.
Agenda for the workshop/course:
- Introduction to MEDDIC
- How MEDDIC benefits all teams
- Each letter in deal flow order:
- Identified Pain - how do customer prioritise purchases?
- Metrics - how do you qualify your time and the customer's time/money?
- Champion - who benefits from your deal and will sell for you?
- Decision Criteria - how do you influence what the customer wants to buy?
- Economic Buyer - who provides the budget for your solution?
- Decision Process - how do you walk your deal through to contract signature?
- Role Plays / Live Scenarios
- Close & Departures