Phoenix51 navigated the early stages of the start-up world & raised investment for them to grow
‘‘We now have a solid business that we can take to the next level. Emma has shown total belief in Phoenix51 from day 1”
Phoenix51 is a state-of-the-art talent assessment platform enabling organisations to make data-driven decisions along the employee journey; from hiring through to benchmarking and development.
The client had a solid SaaS business idea but no experience in the field. They had no funding and they launched mid-pandemic. They needed to find a business mentor to navigate the early stages of the start-up world; in terms of both investment and go-to-market strategy for early-stage businesses.
The Solution – Business Consultancy
The solution was a mixture of monthly mentoring and structured deliverables to help the team at Phoenix51
- Understand how to run a SaaS business
- Understand how to prioritise for growth
- Articulate their business to the market & investors
- Understand ARR & costing strategies
- Consider tax vehicles & funding strategies
Jan 2020 - Phoenix51 concept created. Inspir’em instructed.
Sept 2020 - Phoenix51 launched.
Nov 2020 - 1st round of seed investment secured of £150k.
Aug 2021 - 20 customers on platform all paying ARR.
Dec 2021 - 2nd round of seed investment secured of £400k.
After 15 months of operation, Phoenix51 now has 20 enterprise clients and in 2021 turnover was in excess of £500k.
"As a coach Emma doesn’t just turn up once a month to collect her fee; she is an invested mentor, teaching essential business process throughout to prepare you for your future"
Founder & CEO - Phoenix51
Thanks for your interest in our case studies
We have consolidated a number of our case studies into a PDF format.
This PDF includes:
- Redgate – 7 Wonders Sales Management Training
- Redgate – MEDDPICC Training
- Phoenix51 – Start-Up Consultancy Services
- TytoCare - MEDDIC Training
- SAM Labs - MEDDIC & 7 Wonders Training
- AccessPay - MEDDIC Training
Please enter your details and the link to the case study PDF will be sent directly to your inbox.