12-Month Coaching Programme for leaders looking to implement MEDDIC across their organisation.
One day course on the 18th January 2024, quarterly 1-2-1 coaching and sales meeting packs to develop coaching conversations across the teams.
MEDDIC / MEDDPICC is an industry-best-practice sales qualification technique to drive faster sales cycles and increase average deal sizes.
inspir’em’s MEDDIC FOR LEADERS coaching programme provides support for implementing & maturing MEDDIC/MEDDPICC in any organisation, for every go-to-market function.
This programme is designed to provide revenue leaders with training, tools and coaching to drive MEDDIC discipline and self-coaching for sales teams - ultimately driving structure and greater team productivity.
Included in the MEDDIC FOR LEADERS (2024) Programme:
- One-Day MEDDIC / MEDDPICC for Leaders Training Course in London
- 4 x Quarterly 90-min coaching sessions to discuss implementation and progress
- Exercises & templates for use in operations and sales meetings to coach for success
- Implementation of a common language for qualification across your entire organisation
- Improve MEDDIC / MEDDPICC Coaching techniques for the team
- Increase structure of sales process qualification for higher win rates
- Improve forecast accuracy and closed revenue
The one-day course is a mixture of training, presentations, exercises, examples and role plays, to help with embedding the technique into your company’s daily operating rhythm.
As part of the programme you receive 4 x 90 min coaching sessions in the 12-month period following the course to help with implementation.
Once you have completed the course, by subscribing you will have access to online course material, exercises and cheat sheets plus early access to our blogs.
You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime.
Some working knowledge of MEDDIC/MEDDPICC is a requirement for joining this programme.
For those who are completely new to MEDDIC/MEDDPICC, we advise that you join a MEDDIC Foundations course (in person or online) before joining this programme. Details of our MEDDIC Foundations courses can be found HERE