On the Thursday 9th May we will be hosting a Strategic Account Planning workshop in London.
Please register and pay the delegate fee. We will shortly follow up with an invoice, receipt and completion certificate for your expenses.
Once you have completed the course, by subscribing you will have access to online course material, follow up deal sheets and cheat sheets plus early access to our blogs.
You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime after the scheduled training day.
About the Workshop
This is a live workshop using REAL ACCOUNTS to create a fully comprehensive account plan and pipeline generation plan to strategically target large enterprise accounts - using MEDDIC.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Back to basics of Strategic Account Planning - how to make a plan stick
- Reset the mindset of strategic account planning to ensure ongoing iteration of the plan
- Build a strategic account plan for a single account using MEDDIC based templates
- Agree actions and follow up cadence (with KPIs) to attack the account to increase pipeline and revenue
- Boost Pipeline & Revenue in large enterprise accounts
- Reset mindset on strategic account planning
- Understand how MEDDIC supports the planning process and ongoing implementation of the plan
- Deliver easy to use and customer ready templates to broaden your knowledge and contact base in the accounts
The course is a full workshop using real enterprise account examples which you can use immediately following the session.
Reminder - once details are entered you will be registered. Upon completion of the course we will email a course completion certificate and copy of the invoice for your learning expense records.